Social Media Intern
Social Media Intern (Unpaid)
*Flexible Hours | Set your schedule | Work From Home | Casual Environment
Who We Are
Inside Recruiter, LLC offers professional Resume, LinkedIn, and Interview Preparation services with an emphasis on understanding the career motivations and achievements of every client. Our experienced Resume Consultants deliver personalized updates, revisions, and industry advice strategically building an improved professional image.
Whether you are actively on the job market or passively open to opportunities, Inside Recruiter provides insight from real recruiters helping you avoid hiring pitfalls and increase your chances for the next step in your career.
Social Media Intern
Are you pursuing a career in marketing or social media and looking for real-world experience with a growing company? Inside Recruiter, LLC is looking for highly-motivated part-time work-from-home/virtual interns to join its Social Media & Marketing team.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to gain practical hands-on experience by working directly with key stakeholders and social media peers by creating high-quality experiences for our clients across multiple platforms. This internship has flexible hours, can be done from home and allows you to establish your own reachable goals/targets.
We are looking for a candidate who is highly motivated and knows what they want to gain experience in. We will help to guide/meet your goals by providing resources/tools, and means of gaining the experience you need to gain an opportunity in social media/marketing.
This is a non-paid opportunity; however, you will be eligible for a letter of recommendation, college credit, and (1) free resume service at any time. Also, Interns will be considered for future opportunities!
GAIN EXPERIENCE IN:
• Content Creation
• Social Media Campaign Management/Marketing
• Coordinating product reviews and giveaways
• Web Analytics & Reporting
• Landing Page Web Design for Social Media Campaigns
• Online Marketing & Social Media trends
• Misc. projects as defined by Social Media team
• Must be currently enrolled in an accredited College or University
• Available between 4-20 hours/week (able to set own schedule)
• Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Writing/English, Business or related major
• Familiarity/experience with Social Media
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Excellent in English grammar, and punctuation
• 3.0 minimum GPA
• Highly-organized, goal oriented and able to work independently
• Positive attitude, self-motivated with strong attention to detail
Major Plus but not necessary:
• Knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Advertising, Facebook Ads
• Knowledge of Squarespace website builder is a plus
• Knowledge of Social media marketing technology such as: Hootsuite, buffer, IFTTT
• Experience with editing, writing, copywriting, or blogging
• Social Media Marketing & Campaign Management
Interested? Here are next steps!
1) Email email@example.com with subject “Social Media Internship” and attach your resume - INCLUDING WHAT DEGREE YOU ARE STUDYING FOR AND WHERE.
2) Also include links to your social media profiles, websites, blogs, online portfolios etc.
3) Write a short social media post as if you were sharing a relevant content for our business on LinkedIn and include in email
4) Lastly, include what days and hours you are available?
*Please email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org